Trusted Talent, LLC’s Recruitment Privacy Statement
Introduction / who is collecting your personal data?
When you apply for a job at Trusted Talent, Trusted Talent will collect and use personal data about you during the recruiting and any hiring process. As described in this Privacy Statement, your personal data may be retained and used by Trusted Talent for the purpose of considering your qualifications for employment, as required by law, or as otherwise described below. Please see below for information that Trusted Talent may receive about you from third parties.
“Trusted Talent, LLC” means the specific Trusted Talent affiliates, subsidiaries, partners, clients, and contracted service providers who will collect, use, and maintain your personal data in connection with your application for employment, our Recruiting, Talent Management processes, and any hiring process if you are extended an offer of employment. A full list of contracted service providers who perform IT support or background checking services.
What Personal Data will Trusted Talent collect?
The types of information requested from you and the manner in which that information is collected and accessed are determined by the requirements of the country in which the position is located, and not the country in which you reside. While, specific data requirements vary by country and the position being filled, the following categories of data will generally be collected by Trusted Talent:
- Data you submit in résumés / CVs, letters, writing samples, or other written materials;
- Data generated by interviewers and recruiters, based on their interactions with you or basic Internet searches;
- Data provided by third-party placement firms, recruiters, or job-search websites, where applicable;
- Recommendations provided on your behalf by others;
- Data about your prior employment, education, and where applicable, credit history, criminal records or other data revealed during background screenings;
Your submission of personal data constitutes your consent to our use of your data and your verification that it is accurate.
By submitting your information, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the foregoing and consent to the uses of your information as set out above. You are not required to provide any requested information to Trusted Talent, but failing to do so may result in not being able to continue your candidacy for the job for which you have applied.
You may read this Statement at any time by logging into the system with your user name and password.
By submitting your information, you acknowledge that all representations made by you are true and correct to the best of your knowledge and belief, and you have not knowingly omitted any related information of an adverse nature. Providing any inaccurate information may make you ineligible for employment.
What will Trusted Talent do with your personal data?
Trusted Talent will use your personal data to:
- Assess your suitability for employment for the role for which you are applying, as well as future roles that may become available;
- Perform administrative functions;
- Perform analysis of our applicant pool in order to better understand who is applying to positions at Trusted Talent and how to attract top talent;
- In some cases, record your online interview for review by additional recruiters and hiring managers. In such cases, we will seek your express consent to be recorded;
- Your contact information will be used by the Trusted Talent to send you invitations to sign up for future position alerts and invitations to Trusted Talent recruiting events, as well as one follow-up reminder. If you do not respond to these messages your contact information will be retained by the Trusted Talent only for the purpose of ensuring that we do not contact you again.
- Perform any legally-required reporting, and respond to legal process.
From what sources will Trusted Talent obtain your personal data?
Trusted Talent may obtain data about you from the following sources:
- From you, when you submit resumes or other information online;
- From conversations with recruiters and interviews with hiring managers and other Trusted Talent personnel or representatives, some of which may be recorded (with your express knowledge and consent) as well as from Internet searches that these individuals may perform, or data that they may obtain from job search or professional networking websites (e.g. monster.com, LinkedIn, etc.) where you may have made data about yourself publicly available;
- From third-party recruiters, staffing companies, or websites where you are introduced to Trusted Talent through one. Trusted Talent does not accept unsolicited resumes from 3rd party recruitment agencies, but does sometimes use such agencies subject to a written agreement. Any resume or other candidate information submitted outside of established candidate submission guidelines (including through the Careers website or via email to any Trusted Talent employee) and without a written agreement or otherwise will be deemed to be provided for Trusted Talent’s use, and no fee will be paid should the candidate be hired by Trusted Talent.
Who will have access to your personal data? Where are they located?
In general, access to your personal data will be restricted to minimize the number of people in Trusted Talent’s global organization who need it in order evaluate your application for employment, perform functions supporting our Recruiting and Talent Management functions, or to whom we are compelled to provide it by applicable law.
The following categories of individuals will have access to your personal data:
- Recruiters working with the country where the position you are applying for is based. Such individuals may be based in a different country;
- Hiring managers and other interviewers. Often these individuals will be based in the country where the position is based, but in some cases they may be located in other countries;
- Individuals performing administrative and IT support functions for Trusted Talent LLC;
- Authorized personnel at our service providers, including:
- Team Plus, Inc., which supports the technology of the Trusted Talent Recruiting Hub;
- AWS, which hosts the Trusted Talent Recruiting Hub;
- Cameratag.com, a company that hosts a virtual interview tool used to record interviews where live interviews are not possible.
- Government officials where legal reporting requirements may exist, or law enforcement agencies or private litigants in response to valid law enforcement process (warrant, subpoena, or court order); and
- A successor to Trusted Talent in the event that it sells or divests all or part of its business.
How long will Trusted Talent retain my personal data?
If you are given and accept an offer of employment by a Trusted Talent client, personal data collected during your pre-employment period may become part of your Trusted Talent personnel records, to be retained throughout and for a period after your employment with the Trusted Talent client. If a Trusted Talent client does not employ you, Trusted Talent may nevertheless continue to retain and use personal data collected during the recruitment process in order to consider you for new positions, and, if appropriate, to refer back to an earlier application if you submit a resume or other information to Trusted Talent again in the future, as well as for system administration, to perform research and analysis.
How Trusted Talent protects your personal data.
Trusted Talent employs organizational, technical, and physical security measures in order to protect your data from loss or misuse. Where we contract with third-party suppliers to provide services that may enable them to access your personal data we require them by contract to have similar security controls in place.
If you have a question, comment, or complaint, or wish to access a copy of your personal data or to correct it if you believe it is inaccurate, you may Contact Us by clicking the link.
August 31, 2016